Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on:
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. If a range, the lowest value will be ultised
Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb
National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally
Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property.
“Brand-New Free-standing Townhouse! Ready to Move in! Book private inspection!”
This stunning brand-new free-standing Townhouse epitomises lavish living, boasting a light-filled and spacious layout that will impress the first home buyers and investors.
Upstairs, the bedrooms are spacious and flooded with natural light, with the master bedroom featuring a private balcony, ensuite and walk-in robe. The additional bedrooms have built-in robes and are serviced by a beautiful family bathroom.
Indoors flows effortlessly to the outdoors, where a covered alfresco area is wonderful place for a BBQ area for the whole family.
This house is located in a prime position, just moments away from local schools, parks and shops. Don't miss out on the opportunity to secure this amazing home and start living your dream lifestyle.
Awaken the possibilities and contact Scott Yang on 0432 876 222 for further information.
* Location *
- Approx. 3 min to Marsden Park Public School
- Walking distance to Elara Shopping Village
- Easy access to Richmond Road, M4 and M7
- Within a short drive to Riverstone & Schofield's train station
- Within a short drive to Sydney Business Park, featuring Ikea, Bunnings, Costco, Greenway Shopping Centre
* Inclusion Highlights *
- Ground floor 2.6m ceiling heights
- Full size windows and sliding door
- Covered porch and alfresco with concrete base
- All hybrid timber floor in ground floor, 1st floor and stair. Wet area all tiles
- All LED down lights through whole house
- Smart lock for entry door, color intercom with touch screen
- 2 zone Ducted AC
- Fisher & Paykel 900mm range hood, 900m cooktop, 600mm oven, 600m dishwasher
- 40mm kitchen Caesar stone benchtop
- Crystal chandelier in dining room
- Ground to celling heights tiles for all bathrooms
- Fly screen in all windows and sliding door
- Roller blinds in all windows and sliding door
- Full landscaping and fencing
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own inquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.
Other featuresClose to Schools, Close to Shops
What’s around Marsden Park
Contact the real estate agent
Scott (dazhi) Yang
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Marsden Park, NSW
Top reviews by locals of Marsden Park, NSW 2765
Discover what it's like to live in Marsden Park before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Marsden Park, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Marsden Park, New South Wales?
Similar Townhouses for sale in Marsden Park, NSW 2765
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs