Indoor-Outdoor Family Fun
This immaculate 4 bedroom family home offers a vibrant, inviting charm with large windows bringing in endless natural light and a lovely indoor-outdoor feel complimented by the sparkling I.G pool and spa plus the delightful alfresco retreat.
- There is so much to like about this property, starting with the interior design with its modern overtones, zoned areas for both parents and children to relax in appealing to everyone.
- The open plan design is evident in the living-dining areas connecting with the stylish kitchen-breakfast bar merging with the family and meals informal zone.
- With two sets of French doors integrating with the covered Northerly decked outdoor oasis, pool-spa and child friendly garden setting. Families will love relaxing outdoors, entertaining, swimming and enjoying this private setting. Bistro blinds to one side provide extra protection and extend its use during the year.
- Returning inside, there are two bedrooms, highlighting the main with WIR and contemporary ensuite completing this level.
- Upstairs features a retreat with a private patio providing views to the Dandenongs and locally over the neighbourhood. A lovely quiet spot to enjoy a coffee or wine.
- With two additional bedrooms, second on trend bathroom add further appeal.
- Pleasing extras, gas ducted heating, 2 reverse cycle split system air conditioners, 2 B.I air conditioners, ceiling fans, all Bosch stainless steel appliances including the self cleaning oven, stone bench tops, polished floorboards, selected awnings, spacious workshop-storage, auto door to large carport, off street parking for van, boat, trailer etc.
- The current owners can testify that this peaceful family focused court has a genuine friendly neighbourhood approach and charm where everyone looks forward to the annual Christmas party to mingle.
- Centrally and conveniently located, close to Kalinda, Mulllum and Ainslie Primary schools, Melba and Norwood Secondary Colleges, short commute to Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College and Good Shepherd Primary. Shopping options include Burnt Bridge shops, Ringwood North and Eastland, station and Eastlink.
This has been a happy family home, lovingly cared for, now it is time for a new family to replicate the good times.