“Amazing Executive Penthouse with Panoramic Views”
Act quickly to secure this executive residential penthouse apartment with private roof garden that sits high overlooking magnificent Bulcock Beach. You will immerse yourself in panoramic ocean and hinterland views sweeping from the shipping lane and Moreton Island, down Bribie Island and the Pumicestone Passage around to the Glass House Mountains and beyond.
The apartment is presented in excellent condition and has been eloquently designed and executed with first-class fixtures and fitting throughout to create a sublime living environment of comfort and security.
The vast open-plan living area with beautiful polished hardwood timber floors is blessed with an equally large 55m2* balcony where you will spend countless days entertaining family and friends while being immersed in the stunning ocean vista.
The apartment features three bedrooms, the large master suite with ensuite and amazing ocean views, bedrooms two and three have access to a private rear balcony with hinterland views, a second bathroom plus a powder room, ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout, ample cupboard and storage space and secure fully enclosed side by side parking for three vehicles, two of which are enclosed in a private garage lined with shelving for additional storage.
The Waterford, acknowledged as being one of Caloundra's finest residential apartment complexes, is a secure complex offering professional on-site management, excellent video security, inground swimming pool and barbeque area making this the easy-living lifestyle opportunity you have been waiting for.
Enjoy the beach lifestyle on offer as you are just a short stroll to patrolled Bulcock Beach or around the board walk to ever-popular Kings Beach. The many restaurants, cafes and bars are also on your doorstep.
Safe, secure and private best describes this rare opportunity so do not hesitate to inspect this unique lifestyle investment. To be sold at auction.
- Spacious luxury 341m2* ocean & mountain view apartment (including 149m2* internal living area, 67 84m2* balconies and 75m2* private roof garden) close to all the amenities of the Caloundra CBD and the coast's best beaches
- Panoramic views from Bulcock Beach and the shipping lane to Moreton Island, over Bribie Island and the Pumicestone Passage around to the Glasshouse Mountains and hinterland
- Three generous bedrooms including large master suite with ensuite and amazing ocean views, plus a second bathroom and separate powder room
- First class fixtures and fitting throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Secure side by side parking for three cars including lockup garaging for two cars with plenty of storage space
- Secure lift, intercom security, swimming pool and bar-be-que area
- Approximately 65 minutes* to the Brisbane International Airport and 25 minutes* to Sunshine Coast Airport
- 15 minutes* to Sunshine Coast University Hospitals
- 20 minutes* to Sunshine Coast University