“Spacious Northeast Facing 2 Bedroom Plus Study Room (Third Bedroom) Apartment”
Looking for the sophistication of water front living, the convenience to Marina Square Shopping Centre, Wentworth Point Public School, local shops, cafes, restaurants, bus stops, ferry wharf and Bennelong Bridge which provides a quick link to Rhodes? Then you cannot miss this fabulous 2 bedroom plus study room apartment which satisfies all your needs.
Centrally located just 20 kilometres from Sydney CBD, this private level 4, light filled Northeast facing apartment is situated in the most renowned iconic “REGATTA” complex built by the renown Billbergia developer in Wentworth Point which offers highly luxurious lifestyle with privacy.
- Modern open living & dining area flows seamlessly to a extra-large sun-drenched entertainer alfresco balcony through floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors.
- Two spacious bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes, master with deluxe ensuite.
- Extra large study room with own access through stylish bi folding door
- Spacious exquisite designer kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, integrated European appliances, and ample pantry space.
- Two fully tiled modern bathrooms
- Split air-conditioning in both lounge & dining and two bedrooms.
- NBN available
- One car space with a bonus lockup storage cage
- Total Size: 130 SQM, Living area: 113 SQM, Parking: 13 SQM, Storage: 4 SQM
- Water: $180 Quarterly approx.
- Strata: $1253.80 (Admin $1096.10 + Sink $157.70) Quarterly approx.
- Council: $ 258.90 Quarterly approx.
Homes of this calibre are rare to the market and present an excellent opportunity for the discerning buyer. Please feel free to contact us to make a time for inspection.
We have, in preparing this information, used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein.
Photographs and images that are used for this advertisement are for illustration purposes and should be used as a guide only. Images may depict fixtures, furnishers, and features that may be not included.
Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Property Code: 1660