Top 5 Things To Do in Kelvin Grove
A list of the top 10 great things to do when you are in Kelvin Grove, QLD.
1. Go To Market - Visit the Fresh Farmers Markets on a Saturday morning from 6am - 1pm, with fresh fruit and vegetables, coffee, clothes, music and more there is something for everyone!
2. Be entertained - LaBoite Theatre is a local highlight in Kelvin Grove, take in a show and enjoy the finer things on offer in the area.
3. Wine and Dine - close to everything you can stay local and enjoy the cafe's and restaurants within walking distance or go a little futher to Caxton Street, The Barracks, CBD or the Valley.
4. Swing a Club - Take in a leisurely 18 holes or work on your swing at the world class driving range at Victoria Park Golf Course.
5. Learn - The area is abundant with educational and creative facilities like QUT, All Hallows, St Josephs, Kelvin Grove primary and high schools.
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Homely.com.au.