A classic home located in Fulham, South Australia has just been re-labelled as ‘Under Offer’ meaning a lot of people who dream to own their own castle could be left incredibly upset with the missed opportunity. We can’t disclose who snapped it up, but it may be someone you know.
We’ve found a home fit for a prince, even one with a hellish attitude.
Over three generations have lived in this massive home in the heart of Fulham, South Australia. Originally built by the White family in 1878 it is positioned on around 5113sqm (approx.) and is on the market for the very first time.
This unique home is a Victorian Sandstone Villa with Palladian influences and was designed by Samuel Albert White himself. The property once fronted onto Henley Beach Road and took around 3 years to build. It is being sold with two individual titles, you can buy one or both of the titles which adjoin each other.
Each property’s unique features include:
A mid 80s built home that is on a little under 1100 sqm. The house itself is 200sqm, meaning that there is plenty of room surrounding the house, with gorgeous gardens and nature on offer. The home has 3 bedrooms, a central bathroom, 2 living areas and looks out to the park.
The true marvel in this listing is 14 Weetunga Street. Featuring a land size of 4023 sqm, the home is well sized at 620sqm (including out buildings but not detached carports) Inside you have:
- 6 bedrooms (including servants quarters)
- 3 bathrooms (including servants quarters)
- Central dining room with fireplace
- Smoking room with fireplace (for your occasional cigar)
- Extra large kitchen added to home in 1918 to join servants quarters to main house
- Detached museum with attached storage and greenhouse
- Period features throughout include marble fireplaces, cedar woodwork and floorboards plus beautiful ornate ceilings/victorian cornices
So don’t be left reeling if you miss this once in a lifetime opportunity, if you’re interested, get in quick as it is currently under offer.
Want to know what it’s like to live in Fulham? See why the locals have called it one of the best suburbs in Adelaide, with a rating of 9.4/10 here,
And find out more about this once in a lifetime home here: