There are four main parks in Ourimbah:
1) Bill Sohier Park sits in the middle of town, adjacent to the university and near the train station. This park has multiple sports fields and tennis courts that are managed by their associated sports clubs. This is where you find Ourimbah's current community hall, Sohier Park Community Hall. Additionally, there are also public toilet facilities, picnic shelters, and a large playground.
2) The rugby and soccer ground is also adjacent to the university but separate from Bill Sohier Park. This is just a sportsground and houses the soccer and rugby union clubhouses, as well as a memorial for workers who died on the job.
3) Cutrock Park is closer towards Lisarow and rather new playground and open grassy area. It has a single picnic shelter. This was once a dog park, however, it is no longer off-leash since the playground update. It gets rather soggy after rain.
4) Lara Close Reserve is closer to the M1 Motorway side of town and also has a nice new playground and a single picnic shelter.
Shirley Street once had a small park and playground, but this was removed around the time Cutrock Park's playground was updated.
Additionally, there are several parks and park like areas rather close to Ourimbah:
- Ourimbah rest stop has toilets, picnic shelters, and a playground.
- Lisarow Sporting Precinct has a number of sporting fields and changeroom facilities.
- Pluim Park is a fenced-off soccer facility.