What is the 3G and 4G coverage like in the Tuggeranong area?

The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Homely.com.au.
2 people following
this question
Report

1 Answer

HXQ 2yrs+
The 3G coverage in the Tuggeranong area provides high speed access to 90% of the area. However, the remaining 10% still have access, except it is only at slower speeds. The 4G coverage in the Tuggeranong area provides high speed access to 3/4 of the area. However, the remaining quarter of the area still has access, except it is only at slower speeds and there are also a number of small scattered blackspots.
0 votes
Report
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Homely.com.au.

Your answer