“Idyllic Family Semi Steps to Every Convenience”
An enchanting vision on its leafy street, this three bedroom semi offers an inviting family lifestyle. Its single level floor plan flows through to an entertainer's deck with an idyllic garden oasis beyond splashed in northern sunshine. A beautiful fusion of old and new, interiors feature charming period fretwork and brass details paired with dark chocolate floorboards and bi-fold glass. With ultimate convenience to everything, the home resides just steps from Pacific Square grocers and bakeries, gyms, schools, leafy parklands and express city buses.
- Open plan family living area offers seamless outdoor flow
- Kitchen with Glem gas stove and Caesarstone island bench
- Main bedroom with window seat, built-in robes and ensuite
- Ladder access to a huge loft with home office plus storage
- Entertainer's deck with bench seating adjoins level lawns
- Low maintenance Quercus gardens feature coastal natives
- Off-street car parking, hideaway laundry, air conditioning
Water Rates: $166.86 pq approx.
Council Rates: $490.57 pq approx.
Land Size: 246.75 sqm approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.