“A Charming Freestanding Character Bungalow with Sweeping District Views”
Privately and peacefully set high above the street and capturing panoramic never-to-be-built-out views that stretch uninterrupted to the city skyline, this classic offering exudes a sense of undeniable warmth and charm. Opening to the light of a northern aspect, the welcoming interiors allow scope for easy reconfiguration to create a third bedroom should the need arise.
- Well maintained with superb character appointments
- Potential to expand upwards or develop fully, STCA
- Separate lounge and dining areas flow easily together
- Generous master bedroom with sunny northern aspect
- Plantation shutters, large kitchen with gas appliances
- Study, patio retreat, ornate ceilings, polished floors
- Sun-drenched garden, bright separate studio/rumpus
- Walk to cafes, buses, Maroubra Junction and beaches
Council Rates: $563.10 per quarter approx
Water Rates:$179.06 pq approx
Land Size: 314.3 sqm approx
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.