“Tightly Held Location!”
With only 2 owners since 1958 and being offered for the first time in 26 years, this two-storey beach house sits in an oasis of mature gardens with NE aspect capturing the sea breezes. Relax on the deck amongst the top of the palms or enjoy the peace in the spacious back garden.
Upstairs offers an air-conditioned open plan living, dining, and kitchen area, 2 bedrooms and bathroom.
Downstairs is currently configured with an air-conditioned office and 2 consulting rooms, laundry, second toilet, an outdoor shower for rinsing off after a surf, and an additional air-conditioned bedroom with French doors opening to the garden.
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning upstairs, downstairs and in the downstairs ‘garden room’
• Timber floors upstairs with French doors from lounge to deck
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen
• 2 bedrooms upstairs, one built in
• Good size family bathroom upstairs
• Extra toilet downstairs
• Single lockup garage plus shed
• Mature gardens with outdoor shower
This original beach home property offers several options:
1. Enjoy it as a home with a substantial home office downstairs as currently used & watch your capital value increase.
2. Renovate or rebuild on this 647m2 block with potential for more than one dwelling STCA.
3. Use it as an income producing property; the upstairs home has recently been operated successfully as an Airbnb.
4. Offer it to the rental market - fully fenced garden will be attractive to couples or families with children and pets.
31 Maroubra St is a very sought-after location being the 4th house block back from Alex/Maroochy beach!
It is a 3-minute walk to a direct beach entrance and 3 minutes’ drive to the new Maroochydore CBD and newly expanded Sunshine Plaza, plus Cotton Tree Esplanade for shopping, cafes, pool, & many more amenities.
Don’t miss this opportunity to secure this prime beachside home.