Home loan calculator?
“A Coveted Location with Panoramic Golf Course Views”
Possessing a grand presence and a pleasing street appeal, this home defines elegant sophistication, quality and a stunning design and has been lovingly and meticulously maintained by its original owners.
Set over two levels with captivating views over 9th fairway of the world class Sands Golf Course, it enjoys a due North aspect with loads of natural light flooding the living spaces.
A home that will meet the needs of several demographics with its well zoned floor plan, dual master bedrooms and living areas on both levels allowing everyone to enjoy their own space. The main open plan living area on the upper floor enjoys breathtaking views of the course, while the generous North facing balcony is the perfect place to entertain and enjoy some R&R.
What YOU'LL LOVE:
- Elevated 2.7m ceilings throughout
- Alarm system - back to base
- Master bedrooms on both levels
- Two further double bedrooms with built in robes
- Blackbutt timber staircase and floors upstairs
- 2pac cabinetry in kitchen, bathrooms and laundry
- Bosch stainless kitchen appliances
- Stone benches throughout including waterfall island in kitchen
- Raked ceiling up to 3.6m in upstairs lounge room
- Integrated study upstairs with built in hardwood cabinetry
- Study nook downstairs
- Zip screens in lower level master bedroom and living area
- Heating and cooling split systems throughout
- Gas fireplace in upstairs lounge
- Ducted vac and sweep up vent
- Under stair storage
- Spa bath in family bathroom
- Rylock semi commercial double glazed windows and doors
- Freshly painted
- 7m x 5m upstairs balcony with electronic shade sail
- Double garage with storage room, rear roller door and epoxy floor
- Exposed aggregate paths and paved areas around house
- Drip garden irrigation
- Outdoor hot and cold shower
- 3m x 2.5m garden shed
What THE VENDOR LOVES:
“We love waking in the morning, stepping out on the balcony and sighting the panoramic views across to the golf course and lake; this we will really miss. We love the way the house flows and the spaces work together, we have entertained many friends and family as it is such a great house. Everyone enjoys the serenity and open spaces from every viewpoint. The magnificent Sands Resort & Clubhouse is just a short 7 iron from enjoying a morning coffee or afternoon drinks. Dog friendly Whites Beach for walks and the surf beaches are just a picnic basket away. We love it, as will the next lucky owners.”