An enigmatic BJ Waterhouse creation, St Anne's' was originally built in 1910 and retains much of its original glory today. Casting a watchful eye across the waters of Shellcove, this exceptional offering is encircled by landscaped gardens upon a private 733sqm landholding with a secure pathway on title leading down to the waterfront.
Modernised with enormous respect to the past, the majestic proportions are adorned by rich timber work and period detailing. Parquetry floors rest underneath the soaring ceilings with multiple sets of French doors opening to harbourside entertaining terraces. Delivering unlimited versatility, the current layout provides for multiple formal and informal living spaces along with ample accommodation options.
Holding dual street access, the double lock-up garage is accessible by electric gates off Gundimaine Avenue. Tightly held for close to 27 years, this is an incredible opportunity to secure your forever home within prestigious Kurraba Point footsteps from foreshore walking trails and ferry transport.
- Adjoining formal lounge, sitting room and dining, fireplace in lounge
- Casual dining and family room extending off the light-filled kitchen
- Renovated kitchen stylishly updated by solid Caesarstone benchtops
- Appliances include filtered tap, Bosch dishwasher and modern electric cooktop
- Master suite opening to an ensuite and terrace with harbour views
- Built-ins in most bedrooms, study/fifth bedroom on the ground floor
- 3 neutral bathrooms plus separate guest powder room
- Upper level laundry room versatile as a playroom or storage space
- Harbour views from both terraces, alfresco dining surrounded by greenery
- Landscaped pathway stepping down into the storybook gardens
- Positioned to enjoy the harbour, launch a canoe or fish at your leisure
- Gated access to double garaging, workshop, cellar and under-house storage
- Leadlight features, beamed ceilings, timber floorboards and air-conditioning
- Forecourt garden with water feature, versatile boat shed upon the streetscape
- 400m to Kurraba Point Wharf for a rapid ferry trip into Circular Quay
- Footsteps to the Cremorne Point walking trail and waterfront parklands
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.