AXL

What is the 3G and 4G coverage like in Kaleen?

The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Homely.com.au.
2 people following
this question
Report

1 Answer

HillsE 2yrs+
The 3G coverage in the Kaleen area provides high speed access to 95% of the area. The remaining 5% has access at slower speeds. The 4G coverage in the Kaleen area provides high speed access to 3/4 of the area. The remaining quarter has access at slower speeds and there is one significant blackspot.
0 votes
Report
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Homely.com.au.

Your answer