When it comes to property there’s nothing quite as valuable, enviable and awe-inspiring in a residence than a spectacular view. Undeniably coastal views add a special ever-changing, serene yet dramatic and transfixing feature to each room of waterfront homes.
If you’re in the market for a new holiday home or if you’re looking to relocate to the coast, here are ten of the best coastal properties with sensational views currently on the market.
I think we’d all love to be spending our summer holidays at any one of these divine homes, just quietly!
1. 24 Ross Smith Parade, Great Mackerel Beach, NSW.
2. 251 Whale Beach Road, Whale Beach, NSW.
3. 20 Island Point Road, Port Douglas, QLD.
4. 3666-3667 Point Nepean Road, Portsea, VIC.
5. 16 Bynya Road, Palm Beach, NSW.
6. 49 Rosserdale Crescent, Mount Eliza, VIC.
7. 11/1 Northcliff Street, Milsons Point, NSW.
8. 12 Kinka Road, Seal Rocks, NSW.
9. 15 Westminster Court, Sovereign Islands, QLD.
10. 9 Panorama Crescent, Marengo, VIC.
Happy house hunting!
Homely is an internationally acclaimed real estate portal helping millions of Australian’s each year to find their next home for sale or for rent. Check out our suburb reviews and local Q&A pages to see what everyone is talking about.
If you enjoyed this blog leave a comment below and share it with your friends. Please respect the public forum and refrain from posting any expletives or hateful comments as they will be removed. We're always on the look out for guest bloggers and would like to receive your feedback, so feel free to get in touch at [email protected].