Viewing Christmas lights has become some what of a tradition for many families across Melbourne, but taking your kids to the best Christmas lights doesn’t have to be hard work anymore. We have compiled a list of the best homes in Melbourne to view Christmas lights, covering heaps of suburbs and making sure you can join in the festive spirit with your family.
The best locations are:
1. 17 Fraser St, Brunswick
2. Billungah Place Burnside
3. Canterbury Road, Camberwell. Number 10 always has some cool lights out.
4. 37 Estelle St, Chadstone
5. 76 and 82 Oakpark Drive, Chadstone.
6. Linton Close, Chelsea Heights.
7. 29 Enterprize Avenue, Chelsea Heights,
8. Pine Hill Drive, Doncaster East
9. 2 Van Unen Court, Doncaster East
10. Santa Rosa Boulevard, Doncaster East
11. 29 Darvall Street, Donvale
12. Eugenia St, Doveton. Multiple houses.
13. The Circuit – Dalpura Circuit, Frankston
14. 1 Lulworth Place, Frankston
15. The Concourse, Frankston South
16. 7 Glendale Rd, Greensborough
17. 25 Exeter St, Hadfield – driven past over many years. Big display.
18. 144 Bellbridge Drive, Hoppers Crossing
19. 169 Bellbridge Drive, Hoppers Crossing
20. The Boulevarde, Ivanhoe. Melbournes best – look out for the traffic jams though. More info on the Banyule council website
21. 88 Parkhill Road Kew
22. Lebanon Crescent, Mulgrave
23. 3 Sanders Court, Narre warren
24. 13 Louise Baille Ave, Narre Warren South
25. 12 Devon Road, Pascoe Vale
26. Santander Crescent, Point Cook
27. 47 Gordon Grove Preston
28. Cumberland Court, Preston
29. 360 Porter Street, Templestowe
30. 1 Edwin Road, Templestowe
31. Melbourne Hill Road, Warrandyte – Multiple houses
32. Newell Court Wantirna
33. Warwick Court Wantirna
34. Linsley Way Wantirna
Do you agree? Leave your tips on where the best Christmas lights in Melbourne are on our discussion here.
For more Christmas lights check out our favourite Melbourne Xmas light display locations.