Melbourne’s best pizza – top rated by Homely locals
Based on data from Homely, these are 10 of the very best pizza places in Melbourne.
- Pizza Espresso – Templestowe Lower. Recommendations from AJ and Dargy
- Crust Pizza Doncaster – Doncaster. Recommended by melbournefan and JVS
- Colombos Pizza House – Balwyn. Recommended by Dargy and eastbyne
- House of Salad Woodfired Pizza Eltham – Eltham. Recommended by Sibuttons1970
- Crust Pizza Kew – Kew. Recommended by JVS
- Metropolis Pizza – Templestowe. Recommended by donnyresident and Womper07
- Valentia – Balwyn North. Recommended by Kajuku
- Panic Pizza – Doncaster East. Recommended by AJ
- Papa Loui’s Pizza – Doncaster. Recommended by belhelou and JVS
- New Age Pizza – Doncaster East. Recommended by zoi50
Community members also chimed in with their favourites. Fitzroygirl praised a family business called Belle Rose in Malvern East. RPM1984 is a fan of 400 Gradi, despite its high price. laurenh2 recommended Kaprica in Carlton for its rustic feel and tasty thin-crust pizzas. olivers2 highly recommended DOC in Albert Park for an authentic Italian experience. Kasey Lawrence raved about Lazerpig in Collingwood for its unique pizzas and fun atmosphere.Crust Pizza got multiple recommendations, making it seem like a popular choice among the community. From traditional Italian to modern interpretations, there is something for everyone here. Are there any you would add? Jump in to the discussion here.