AXL

What is the 3G and 4G coverage like in the Fisher area?

The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Homely.com.au.
2 people following
this question
Report

1 Answer

AXR 2yrs+
The 3G coverage in Fisher provides high speed access to 95% of the area. The remaining 5% has access at slower speeds and there are a number of blackspots scattered throughout the area. The 4G coverage in Fisher provides high speed access to 95% of the area. The remaining 5% has access at slower speeds and there are a number of blackspots scattered throughout the area.
0 votes
Report
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of Homely.com.au.

Your answer