Feminine, flirty and fabulous, there’s nothing like a bit of pink décor to make any space pop.
No longer just reserved for nurseries and girls bedroom decor, pink is taking the design world by storm and has become an interior staple this year. A versatile colour, different shades of pink can complement a range of materials, colour schemes and design styles beautifully (think greys, copper, gold, marble, country or Scandi, the list just goes on and on!).
Whether you’re a fan of an attention-grabbing bold magenta or a pastel pink so subtle it acts as a neutral, there’s sure to be a shade of pink to suit your personal taste and enhance your interiors style.
If you’re game to spice up your home décor, here are 11 ways to bring a little or a lot of pink into your life.
1. Create a welcoming front door in Dulux Spice Girl.
2. Add a hint of pink with rose gold kitchen accessories, like these shimmering pendant lights.
3. Pair soft rose pink with fun and quirky accessories to prepare a dreamy nursery for bub.
4. Blush pink, black and grey are a match made in interior design heaven.
5. Playful pops of pink make this plain white Victorian living room sing.
6. Use pale pink as a neutral then layer on gold, green and blue accessories for a chic and contemporary look.
7. Add pretty bathroom vanity feature tiles with glam gold fixtures.
8. Use blue and grey theming to balance out vivid fuchsia feature chairs.
9. A chunky knitted peach throw rug will make your bedroom extra cosy.
10. Look for accessories that draw attention to subtle pink hues of an artwork.
11. Enliven an all-white kitchen with magenta stools, sofa and splashback.
We hope these 11 ideas have inspired you to embrace your love of pink and introduce more pink into your home. For more home decor inspo take a look at on-trend paint colours to brighten your day, our guide to revamping your bedroom on a budget and tips for decorating an open plan home.
Happy home decorating!
The homely.com.au Team