With the new year upon us it’s time to take stock of your home décor and decide whether your space could use a couple of on-trend updates to kick off 2019 in style.
Whether you’re a penny pincher or you have some Xmas cash leftover to splurge on a few designer pieces, we’ve come up with a shortlist of our fave homewares right now to suit any budget and taste.
Indulging our love of all things velvet, living coral, shag and boho, here are 19 fresh and funky homewares we’re coveting right now.
1. Sage x Clare Inaya Shag Cushion, $159.
2. Toast & Honey Cosmopolitan Pots, $120.
3. West Elm Mongolian Lamb Stool, $479.
4. Adairs Brick Red Velvet Dog Bed, $49.99.
5. Kmart Timeless Drinks Trolley, $45.
6. Bold botanical print by Anna Blatman from $258.
7. Fenton & Fenton Bone Inlay 7-drawer Commode – Thin Zigzag, $3,800.
8. Langdon Ltd. Desert Floor Rug, $660.
9. Pottery Barn Round Mirror, $651.20.
10. Target Round Macrame Wall Hanging, $20.
11. Kip & Co. Smokey Velvet Quilt Cover, from $269.
12. White Moose Whale Bookends, $59.
13. The Family Love Tree Rising Sun Rattan Day Bed, $1,295.
14. Klaylife Etienne Carved Panels, $1,999.
15. BIG W Round Jute Rug, $29.
16. Camilla Cicoria Original ‘Cocktail Hour’ Artwork, $1,400.
17. Sea Tribe Island Shell Chandelier, $124.94.
18. Matt Blatt Velvet Bench, $150.
19. Castle Petal Throw, $159.
So there you have it, our current 19 most lust-worthy homewares. Are there any sensational homewares you have your eye on? Please share them with us in the comments.
The Homely Team